Monday, May 14, 2001

The week of dates:
Saturday afternoon, a date with Joe. A picnic in gloriously sunny Brockwell Park. "We" being me, him, his dog, two lesbians and their dogs. So perhaps not the intimate, romantic date I may have been hoping for. Or the debauched one I was more realistically expecting.

Tonight I have a date with Raz, the young Asian lawyer I met at Club Kali last week. He asked me if I like Indian food, so I don't know if we're eating out or at home.

This coming Friday I have a date with Adam, who last night in the William introduced me as "someone I'd always thought was well out of my league". Which was nice. I'm a sucker for flattery, heh heh.
I'm free on Wednesday...

This just in: I'm going to see The Broken Hearts Club on Wednesday.

On Saturday, we're going to see the new Pet Shop Boys/Jonathan Harvey musical, Closer To Heaven. So... a busy week ahead, then.

No comments: