Friday, July 13, 2001

Please do not evict Helen from Big Brother tonight. Our lives would be so much poorer without these gems [to be read aloud in a high-pitched Welsh accent]:

  • "Do I look chubby? I'm worried if I'm nominated as I'll have lots of pictures taken of me. I just won't eat anything on Friday".
  • "I think I'm the only Welsh person in here"
  • On her G.C.S.E's: "God! How come you lot have got loads and I have only got 2"
  • "I probably sound Welsh on the telly"
  • "I love blinking, I do!"
  • "Is the jelly cooked?"
  • "Yeah, you know Jack Daniels... he does all the magic stuff!"
  • "What does insanity MEAN???"
  • Brian: "What if she's (Helen) got an IQ of 25?"
        Helen: "Actually, I'm only 23"
  • Stuart: "What's Deans greatest fear?"
        Bubble: "Going insane"
        Helen: "No it isn't, its insanity he's scared of"
  • "I've heard that when men's willies are erect they are all the same size"
  • "I don't like telling clients (her hairdressing customers) that I teach dancing because they might think I'm being big headed".
  • Josh: "I've had 4 wet dreams... I wake up in the morning covered."
        Helen: "Covered in what?"
  • "What's in kidney beans?"
  • "How much chicken is there in chickpeas?"
  • No comments: