Tuesday, February 20, 2001

Been messing about with anagramgenius again, producing anagrams of some of my favourite blogs:

Blogadoon
A bold goon
Bog and loo
Boo! Old nag!
Go, bad loon
Goal: do nob
God! A lob-on
O! Lob gonad
Lad nob goo

plasticbag.org
Pig scrotal bag.

Wherever you are
Her weary oeuvre

Brainsluice
Is incurable
I club in arse
I curb aliens
Is a runcible
Anus rib lice
Uric lesbian

Bifurcated rivets
Brave cutie drifts
Serviced fair butt
Faced bitter virus
I've crude fart bits

new york london paris munich
Horridly unknown companies
Wrinkly, non-humanoid corpse
Unkind, non-corporeal whimsy
Champion sorry, idle unknown
Wrinkly ponce or inhuman sod?
Womanish, drunk, loony prince
Unwashed crook or limp ninny?
Win kind, horny, cool superman
Lynch unkind, poor womaniser
Announced "I'm wrinkly or posh"
Now manic, horrendously pink

I'll use my favourite anagrams of Swish Cottage in the title bar over the next few weeks, Fawlty Towers style.

No comments: