Tuesday, February 13, 2001

I've decided I really need to buy a digital camera. But which one? I don't think I need a fancy 3-mega-pixel job. I just want something that will quickly and reliably take pics in all sorts of conditions, which I can put on my blog and email to people.

There are a few digital cameras available for under £100 - the Kodak EZ200 for £76.99, for instance - which takes 128 pics at a resolution of 640x480. This sounds like enough to me. Do you have any experience of this model, or anything similar? Tell me the pitfalls of buying cheap.

Another camera which takes my fancy is the Olympus C860L. This is still priced under £200, and has all sorts of features, but do I need them? And what sort of storage media and connectivity should I be looking at/avoiding?

If you have a digital camera, please let me know which one you own, and whether you would recommend it.

No comments: