Monday, November 12, 2001

Jonathan is clearly having far too much fun on his Not-A-Honeymoon in South Africa to do any blogging. But he wouldn't be Jonathan if he didn't keep me up-to-date on his progress via SMS messages:
  • Open top bus was full, so we're sitting at a restaurant in Camps Bay sipping a rather nice South African.
  • The men are gorgeous, but I'm not sure about that accent!
  • We're on the road to Mossel Bay. What the hell does "Ahead Voor Robot" mean?
  • Nine years of being with Mark have finally rubbed off on me - have sent a meal back to the kitchen for the first time in my life.
  • We're lying on the beach, under the stars. They're different down here!
  • OK, we've been in Knysna five minutes and are looking for a gay bar. Can you help??

    And, of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't keep him up-to-date on the goings-on at the RVT:
  • Oh. My. God. Andy Almighty just played Steps' next single: a cover of I Know Him So Well!!
  • No comments: