Wednesday, July 03, 2002

All week I have had some transparencies on my desk which need to be scanned for the mag. Our scanner isn't good enough for scanning trannies [yes, that is what we in 'the biz' call them] so I have been meaning all week to send them to the printers. But didn't.

Last night, working late, cursing myself for not having arranged anything, I had a brainwave - I'd take them to Snappy Snaps on my way into work this morning. Genius! So I put them in my bag and took them home.

This morning, I woke up bright and early, took a look at my bag and thought, "nah, can't be bothered carrying a bag today."

So my morning looked something like this:
08:50 - leave home
9:10 - arrive at work
9:30 - leave work
9:50 - arrive at home
9:51 - leave home
10:15 - arrive at work, having dropped the pics off

Thank goodness I live just three tube stops from work.

No comments: