Thursday, February 07, 2002

I'm nothing special
In fact, I'm a bit of a bore.
If I blog a joke,
You've probably blogged it before.
But I have a talent, a wonderful site,
Cuz everyone reads all the shit that I write
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to blog it out loud

So I say...
Thank you for the bloggers
The stuff they're writing
Thanks for making my work day more exciting
Who could live without it?
I ask in all honesty.
What would life be?
Without a blog to read what are we?
So I say thank you for the bloggers
For linking back to me

Mother says I was a surfer before I could walk
She says I began to blog long before I could talk
And I've often wondered, how did it all start?
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart
Like troubled diva can?
Or wherever you are, or tin man

So I say...
Thank you for the bloggers, the stories they're blogging
Thanks for all the stories about snogging
Who can work without it, I ask in all honesty
What would work be?
Without a tinka or a minker what are we?
So I say thank you for the bloggers
For blogging it for me

I've been so lucky, I am the boy with bboyblues
I wanna blog it out to everybody
not so soft, plasticbag, Blogadoo-oo-oo-oon!

Thank you for the dutch bint, the links she's finding
They make my working life less grinding
Who can live without Bill, or Dave, or ultrasparky?
What would life be?
Without knowing what biscuits Nick had for his tea?


And I say thank you for the Bloggies.
And now give one...
...to me!

No comments: