Thursday, January 17, 2002

Here's a shameless call for help. I've been playing The Rockstar Game for a few months now.

You create a popstar, release singles and albums, and compete against other rockstars. Think of it as Pop Idol without Simon Cowell. It's free and fun.

I'm doing OK, but my popstar - Mickey Moist - is hardly setting the world alight. My second album sold 1.8m copies [my first a measley 16,000]. My latest single has sold over 2m, and I'm poised on the edge of a world tour and about to release my third album worldwide - I just need a few more points. This is where you come in. For everyone who follows this link and signs up, I get points. And you know what points mean. Yes, my eternal debt. And links to your site if you have one. And waves of lovely thoughts if you haven't.

No comments: