Thursday, April 25, 2002

Help!

You might remember that last year, on the Friday before my birthday, I walked across London. Ian blogged my progress as it happened. I was hoping to do the same tomorrow, as it's my birthday on Sunday - but it turns out that Ian is working.

I need a volunteer, a blogger willing to be my 'Cyber-Boswell'.

This is how it worked last year: I called Ian at home from my mobile every hour or so, telling him what I'd seen. He scribbled it all down, typed it out, added his own comments, found relevant links, and posted it.

Quite a lot of work, so I'll understand if no-one wants to take it on. It would probably suit someone who is not working, or who works from home, or for themselves. Or a student.

So what's in it for you? Well, it could be fun and interesting. And you'll probably get loads of hits. Last year's walk resulted in what was, at the time, Ian's busiest day, hit-wise.

No comments: