Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Things that can cheer me up when I'm feeling blue:

  • Kind messages of support. [Thanks, everyone.]
  • The prospect of a beer in the late afternoon sun with my best friend. [Hello, Ian.]
  • Being sent exclusive CDs by wonderful friends. [Thank you, Christian.]
  • Free food and drinks at a book launch at a trendy new Shoreditch venue. [Thanks, Marcus.]
  • Being asked to appear on a TV programme:
    Stumbled across your diary - loved it.  Am making documentary about attitudes to work and pulling sickie's - that kind of thing.  Would you be interested in doing some kind of video item for me - we could shield your identity. 
    Ben
    [Thanks, but no thanks, Ben.] If anyone out there is interested, contact Ben Devlin at ben@makingtime.tv.

    There, I feel much better now!
  • No comments: