Monday, October 21, 2002

Original English Text:
It is Monday, and I am tired after a weekend of excess. So I didn't go to Italy, but I had a wonderful holiday in London.

Translated to French:
C'est lundi, et je suis fatigué après un week-end d'excès. Ainsi je ne suis pas allé en Italie, mais j'ai eu des vacances merveilleuses à Londres.

Translated back to English:
It is Monday, and I am tired after one weekend of excess. Thus I did not go to Italy, but I had marvellous holidays in London.

Translated to German:
Es ist Montag und ich bin nach einem Wochenende des Überflußes müde. So ging ich nicht nach Italien, aber ich hatte erstaunliche Feiertage in London.

Translated back to English:
It is Monday and I is tired after one weekend of the abundance. Thus I did not go to Italy, but I had amazing holidays in London.

Translated to Italian:
È lunedì e la I è tired dopo una fine settimana dell'abbondanza. Così non sono andato in Italia, ma ho avuto feste stupefacenti a Londra.

Translated back to English:
It is monday and it is tired after one fine week of the abundance. Therefore they have not gone in Italy, but I have had narcotic festivities to London.

Translated to Portuguese:
É segunda-feira e é tired após uma semana fina da abundância. Conseqüentemente não foram em Italy, mas eu tive festivities narcotic a Londres.

Translated back to English:
It is monday and he is tired after one week fine of the abundance. Consequently they had not been in Italy, but I had festivities narcotic London.

Translated to Spanish:
Es lunes y él es cansado después de una multa de la semana de la abundancia. Por lo tanto no habían estado en Italia, pero tenía festivities Londres narcótico.

Translated back to English:
It is Monday and he is tired after a fine of the week of the abundance. Therefore they did not have been in Italy, but he had festivities narcotic London.

"Narcotic"?? How did MultiBabel know that?

No comments: