Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Go to Google. Do a search for David girls. My site is the number three result*. Do a search for David boys, however, and I'm nowhere to be seen* I'm more popular with girls than with boys. Is Google trying to tell me something about my own sexuality? Is my life destined to become a Bob And Rose plotline? Unlikely!

But did you watch Bob And Rose this week? Whoo! The show climaxed, quite literally, with Bob's jealous fag-hag friend demonstrating to Rose how to use gay chatrooms (harder, faster, deeper). This was interwoven with Bob's ex boyfriend seducing him by telling him about a shag he'd had recently (faster, harder, deeper). The scenes were edited and layered and intercut, fasterharderdeeperfasterharderdeeper. Pow! Brilliant television from the writer of Queer As Folk.

*[It was at the time of writing - it's not now.]
*[And nor is David Boyes, incidentally!]

No comments: